Monday, January 26, 2015
7 Tantric Secrets to Heat Things Up
Everyone knows that the holidays were a stressful time of year. Now that they’re gone, let’s re-focus by channeling all that stress into positive energy. Below are 7 tantric secrets to heat things up and give a truly lasting impression for your partner, here’s how:
1. Breathe! Most women lose their orgasm because they forget to exhale. Remember the “OoooHHHs”, “AHHHs” and OMGs!
2. Be open to new ideas, loosen up and relax. Pick a new position to try with your lover and let your imagination run wild. Try a Nuru massage. It’s an ancient Japanese form of body on body passion that’s sure to loosen you up. Wet’s Nuru Massage Gel Kit comes complete with massage gel, a protective sheet and an instructional DVD.
3. Surrender to your body’s emotions and feelings: Try a steamy shower or aromatic bath together and watch the sparks fly. Massage each other with Wet® Platinum® Silicone-Based Lubricant™ -- It works in the water, it’s guaranteed never to get sticky and it never dries so it leaves your skin feeling soft and moisturized. Caution: Very Slippery!
4. Connect with your partner: Try a blindfold and just feel each other; you’ll be more in tune with touch and profoundly deepen your connection.
5. Work out your sexual muscles: Doing so will help you gain control, make sex more exciting and give you greater control over your orgasms. Yoga and Pilates for your pelvic floor will bring the “umph” back into your life.
6. Hydrate and energize by integrating the kitchen/pantry: Find foods and liquids in the kitchen to put a glow back into sex. Fresh fruit like berries, kiwi, bananas, and mangoes are just a start or, try a Wet® Flavored® Gel Lubricant™ like watermelon, kiwi strawberry and wild blueberry, they are sugar-free, colorless, non-staining, kosher and latex friendly.
7. Quit the doldrums of sex and make the event as special as can be. Choose a day of the week or month that you can turn your attention to your partners every need. This will be the sacred moment that can intensify your orgasm. And, don’t forget to heat things up with Wet® Warming® Gel Lubricant™—especially when it’s snowing outside.